Are you up late at night but do not have a coffee machine and you think Oh Man! HOW TO MAKE COFFEE WITHOUT A COFFEE MAKER? Well, if this is the case you are at the best place. Today I am going to tell you some ways and exciting ways of making coffee that tastes the same as a breed of coffee from a coffee machine.
If you are a night owl like me then having a cup of coffee at night is like a ride from heaven. It is really easy to brew coffee for yourself. Anyways without dragging let’s come to the main point. Here are 4 ways of making coffee just in no time.
Let’s start the guide on How To Make Coffee Without a Coffee Maker?
1. Brew up a Stovetop Cup
This is a very old yet popular way of making coffee. You can make this coffee in the microwave or if you are out of power, throw it on the stove.
- Take 6 ounces of cold water for one serving. Pour the water into a saucepan and put it on the stove over medium heat.
- Add one tablespoon of coffee in a pan. Add sugar as per your taste
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Stir and allow it to at least boil for 3 minutes for better taste.
- Now remove the saucepan from heat and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Now pour it into your cup and add milk or cream if desired.
2. Make Turkish Coffee
This method is the same as a stovetop cup of coffee but a slightly fussy one. You love frothy and brewed coffee, and then you should try this Turkish Coffee method.
Take 6 ounces of water in a pan and then place it on the medium flame.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of coffee and sugar if required.
- When your coffee starts boiling, remove it from the flame and skim off all the foam.
- Place the foam in your empty cup and put your saucepan back on the flame
- When it starts boiling again, remove it from the heat
- Pour half of the coffee mixture in your cup and put it back on the stove again.
- Now boil it for another 30 seconds.
- After that remove it from the heat and pour it into your cup.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes. So the coffee can set one the bottom.
3. Try a Faux French Press
Let’s move towards our 3rd method of making coffee without a coffee machine. Try this method and you will get the same coffee that you would get from French Press Coffee Maker.
- Boil 6 ounces of water in a saucepan.
- Take a bowl and 1 tablespoon of coffee.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of boiling water into it to saturate it. Now pour the boiling 6 ounces of water in it.
- Take a spoon and press the coffee grounds at the bottom of your bowl.
- Now add sugar, milk, and cream if desired.
4. Frothy cup of Creamy Coffee
If you like milky, creamy coffee, you are going to love this method. This method of making coffee is straight from my Grandma’s kitchen
- Take a cup and add 1 tablespoon of coffee and 1 teaspoon of cream to it. Afterward, add 1 tablespoon of water and sugar if desired.
- Now take a fork and start beating your coffee with it. Beat for 3 to 4 minutes until it becomes much creamy and frothy.
- Now take a pan and add 6 ounces of milk to it. Heat it on the stove till it starts boiling. Now pour this boiling milk into your cup of brewed coffee.
- Tadaa! It’s ready to serve yourself a delicious cup of thick creamy coffee.